Monday, June 12, 2006

monday rome blorg ps


1. if anyone has any idea how, when, or why one uses a bide, please post an explanation or email me directly. some point up, others down-ish... i just don't understand. directions would be appreciated, preferably without images. diagrams may be ok. i remember various mechanical experiments with jwall in madrid '96, but apparently the apparati has changed dramatically. that is, the water doesn't blast a hole in the ceiling, nor smell like chewing tobacco.

2. i acknowledge that my family is in seattle, and that it has been my mother's birthday recently, and that my father asked me to reply to his office email account. i also acknowledge that rocky is potentially in a kennel right now, and that no matter how much anyone tries to convince me how much he 'loves' it, i remind all relavent parties that the dog better be alive when i get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home